- 5 Golden Delicious apples
- 3/4 cup Sugar -- up to 1
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 dash salt
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon butter or margerine
- Combine the ingredients except for the margerine. Mix gently and put in the pie pan lined with a pie crust. Dot with the margerine/butter and place your top crust on top.
- Make sure you either cut designs or slits in the top crust to allow for steam to escape.
- Bake in a hot oven (400F degrees) for 50 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.