Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 1 serving of a perfect margarita
- ¼ cup tequila
- 2 tbs + 2 tsp orange flavored liqueur
- 1 tbs + 1 tsp lime juice
- kosher salt
- lime wedges
- Run a lime wedge halfway around the outer rim of a glass to moisten.
- Dip in kosher salt to lightly coat.
- Pour tequila, liqueur, and lime juice into a cocktail shaker or jar with a tightly fitting lid.
- Add ice, shake well, then strain into the glass.
- Garnish with lime wedge.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.