Indonesian corn burgers.
- Rub the onion and garlic to a paste in a pestle and mortar.
- Crush the corn and let the acces fluid leak of in a collander.
- Chop the leek and the coriander leaves finely.
- Mix the corn, leek, coriander onion and garlic.
- Add the beaten egg , the ground coriander and add salt and pepper sauce to your own taste.
- Now mix in the grated creamed-coconut-block and enough flour to make a thick dough.
- Form small "burgers" and fry them in oil.
- This dish tastes great with yellow rice and a crispy beansprout salad!.