- 2 lb medium new potatoes
- 3 eggs, hard-cooked
- 2 cartons cottage cheese (8 oz each)
- ¼ tsp red pepper
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 1½ tsp seasoned salt
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup onion, minced
- ¼ cup parsley, snipped
- lettuce leaves
- 8 ripe olives
- few sprigs parsley
- Drain peel, then cut into slivers; cool, refrigerate.
- Shell eggs; cut in half, then remove yolks, chop whites and set aside.
- Mash egg yolks, then add cottage cheese, red pepper, tabasco, pepper, seasoned salt, salt, and cream.
- Beat until smooth.
- Gradually add olive oil while continuing to beat, blend in onion and parsley.
- Arrange lettuce leaves; heap potato slices in center; spread with cheese salad dressing, covering potatoes completely.
- Garnish with chopped egg whites, , and parsley sprigs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.