- 12 x Yukon gold potatoes
- coarse salt to taste
- 1 can oil-packed Italian Tuna
- 1/2 cup fresh peas
- 1 tbl minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 x celery stalk chopped
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 3 lrg eggs
- 2 tbl olive oil
- 1/3 cup cilantro sprigs
- Place potatoes in a pot of salted water.
- Boil, and simmer 30 to 40 minutes.
- Combine Tuna, Peas, jalapeno, tomatoes, celery, Mayonnaise, and lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain and peel potatoes.
- Transfer potatoes to a food mill placed over a medium pot; mill the potatoes.
- Mash the potatoes.
- Add the eggs.
- Season with salt and pepper, stir to combine.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook Potato patties 3 to 4 minutes.
- Mound Tuna mixture on each of three Potato patties.
- Top with cilantro.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.