Farmers' Market Recipes by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Pesto Recipes large collection of Pesto recipes. Different styles and difficulties
- Cook Time: About 5–10 minutes
- medium bunch of basil
- 4 – 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, skinned and crushed
- 1 ounce pine nuts or walnuts
- 1 ounce grated Parmesan cheese
- Mix all the ingredients, except the cheese, in a blender or food processor and mix until smooth.
- Stir in the cheese and add more oil if a thinner consistency is desired.
- Serve over pasta.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.