- 1 medium onion (about 4 ounces), peeled and coarsely chopped
- about 1-inch cube of fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 – 4 ounces daikon or white radish, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 ounces unsalted butter
- 1 lb boneless pork shoulder, cut into 6 inch pieces
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 3 lbs bok choy, stems removed and leaves cut into ½-inch pieces
- 1 large fresh green chili pepper, seeded and cut into julienne strips
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
- Add the pork, onion, daikon, water, chili powder, and salt and simmer over low heat until the pork is just tender, about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the bok choy in a saucepan of boiling water until tender, about 5 minutes.
- suck your dad kid your not learning how to make it bitch
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.