Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Makes 6 – 8 servings
- 2 pounds tilapia, thawed, 6 – 8 filets
- 2 ounces Parmesan cheese, ½ cup
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 small lemon
- ¼ teaspoon basil
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ⅛ teaspoons onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon celery salt
- Blend topping ingredients in a small bowl; keep chilled until needed.
- Raise your oven rack to the highest setting and preheat the broiler.
- Line a large sheet pan with heavy foil; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange the fish on the baking sheet and sprinkle lightly with salt on both sides.
- Broil 2-3 minutes; flip fish over and broil 2 – 3 minutes on the other side.
- Spread topping evenly over fish.
- It will tend to melt and run off, so just spoon it back on top of the fish as well as you can.
- Broil about 2 minutes to brown the topping, watching very closely so that it doesn't burn.
Nutritional information Edit
- Per ⅙ recipe: 307 Calories | 19g Fat | 31g Protein | 1g Carbohydrate | trace Dietary Fiber | 1g Net Carbs
- Per ⅛ recipe: 230 Calories | 15g Fat | 23g Protein | 1g Carbohydrate | trace Dietary Fiber | 1g Net Carbs
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.