- 3 pounds Chicken, divided into parts
- ź cup ground cayenne pepper
- 2 cups of white Onion, cut into small strips
- 1 cup tomato, peeled and finely chopped
- ˝ cup fresh locoto or chili pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup green peas, peeled
- ˝ cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon crumbled oregano
- ˝ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled, chopped and roasted
- 3 cups broth or water
- 2 spoonfuls oil
- In a large casserole put the Chicken pieces with all the other ingredients. Pour the broth or water until covering the ingredients completely.
- Set to cook over high heat until it boils, and later over low heat for at least an hour and a half or until the Chicken is soft. Stir occasionally.
- If while cooking the broth diminished much, add a little bit more of broth or water so that when serving there is enough liquid.
- In a deep plate serve one piece of spicy Chicken with one boiled Potato, cooked aside, chuńo phuti and uncooked sauce on top.
- Finally, sprinkle the chopped parsley on top of the spicy Chicken.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.