- 4 lbs pig's feet, cut into small pieces
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp black pepper chopped
- hot pepper to taste
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- juice of 2 or 3 limes
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 – 3 tsp salt
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled
- sliced watercress or chopped parsley for garnishing
- Cook pig's feet in water and salt until tender, or pressure cook.
- Drain well and rinse in cold water.
- Combine in a large bowl, 4 cups of water, lime, sugar, black pepper, hot pepper and garlic.
- Add meat, cucumber and onion; marinate for a few hours in the refrigerator.
- Add salt and pepper, garnish with watercress.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.