Makes 12 servings
- 1 x 16-ounce can pumpkin
- ¾ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 x 12-ounce can evaporated milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups cooked rice
- ½ cup seedless raisins
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup whipping cream, whipped
- Blend pumpkin, sugar, pie spice, salt, milk and eggs in large bowl.
- Stir in rice, raisins and pecans.
- Pour into greased shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- Place in large pan containing hot water 1 inch deep.
- Bake at 350°F for 50 minutes, or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Serve warm or chilled, topped with whipped cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.