This is one of a few more cheesecake recipes from the VERY OLD file - Enjoy
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon rum or ½ teaspoon rum extract
- 3½ cups thawed whipped dessert topping (large tub)
- 1 can (8¼ ounces) crushed pineapple in syrup
- 2⅔ cups flaked coconut (angel flake type)
- ⅓ cup melted butter
- 1⅓ cup graham crumbs
- ¼ cup sugar
- Mix all crust ingredients (melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, and ¼ cup sugar) together and press into 9 inch pie pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes at 375°F.
- Beat cream cheese with sugar and rum until smooth.
- Fold in 2 cups of the whipped topping, pineapple with syrup, and 2 cups of the coconut.
- Pour pina colada mix onto crust.
- Spread remaining whipped topping on top and sprinkle with coconut.
- Freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
- Cut in wedges.
- Garnish with pineapple and cherries if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.