Makes: 9 servings, 1 square each
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks in juice, undrained
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 pkg. (8-serving size) or 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Pina Colada Flavor gelatin
- 1-1/4 cups ice cubes
- 1-1/2 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- DRAIN pineapple, reserving the juice.
- Meanwhile, stir boiling water into dry gelatin mix in large bowl at least 2 minutes.
- Until completely dissolved.
- Add the reserved pineapple juice and ice cubes;
- Stir until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice.
- Remove 1-1/2 cups of the gelatin; place in medium bowl.
- Stir in the pineapple; set aside.
- REFRIGERATE remaining gelatin 15 minutes. or until slightly thickened.
- Add the whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended.
- Pour into 8-inch square pan. Refrigerate 10 min. or until set but not firm.
- Carefully spoon over creamy layer in pan.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until firm.
- Cut into 9 squares to serve.
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.