This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Love Estate in Sachse, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 ripe avocados
- juice of 1 lemon
- juice of 1 lime
- ½ cup chopped pine nuts
- 1 ripe tomato diced and drained on paper towels
- 2 scallions green and white parts thinly sliced
- ½ clove garlic peeled and crushed
- ¼ teaspoon crushed coriander seed
- ¼ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- lime wedges for garnish
- Cut avocados in half and remove seeds.
- Carefully scoop out the flesh being careful not to damage skins.
- Combine avocado flesh and the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mash with fork.
- Spoon avocado mixture into empty avocado skins.
- Garnish with lime wedges.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.