Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 2 servings
- 1 cup canned crushed pineapple (packed in its own juices), drained
- ½ medium mango, diced
- ½ cup frozen corn, thawed
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- ¼ cup minced parsley
- 3 tbsp minced red onion
- salt, cayenne pepper and cumin, to taste
- In medium bowl, mix pineapple, mango, corn, tomatoes, parsley and onion.
- Season with salt, cayenne and cumin, to taste.
- Serve over grilled fish, chicken or tofu.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.