This bold recipe is made with only three ingredients - pineapple juice, orange marmalade, and steak sauce - and is great for marinating and dipping, as it delivers a natural aroma that it relishes and enhances with fruit juice.
- ½ of a 6-oz. can frozen pineapple juice concentrate
- ¼ cup orange marmalade
- 2 tbsp. bottled steak sauce
- In a pan, combine the concentrate, marmalade, and steak sauce.
- Cook and stir until heated and blended.
- Use to baste poultry and pork during the last 10-15 minutes of grilling time. Pour, funnel, or spoon contents into the fresh container. Reserve the fruit-based sauce in the refrigerator.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.