Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source : Caring & Cooking for the Hyper-Active Child by Mary Jane Finsand
- Typed by: Susan email@example.com
- Yield: 4 servings
- ½ cup crushed pineapple (with juice) 125 ml
- 1 tsp lemon juice 5 ml
- ½ tsp cornstarch 2 ml
- 4 bananas (peeled) 4
- ⅓ cup walnuts (chopped) 90 ml
- whipped cream (optional)
- Combine pineapple, lemon juice, and cornstarch in small saucepan.
- Cook and stir over low heat until slightly thickened and clear.
- Place bananas in individual banana boats or dessert dishes.
- Spoon warm pineapple sauce over bananas.
- Top with nuts and whipped cream, if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.