Beef Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- 2 well-trimmed beef (ribeye steaks) cut 1 inch thick
- In 1-cup glass measure, combine glaze ingredients, mix well.
- Microwave on high 2½ – 3 minutes until thickened, set aside.
- Place steaks over medium coals, grill uncovered 11-14 mins, turning steaks occasionally and brushing both sized with glaze during the last 5 minutes of grilling.
- Carve steaks crosswise into thick slices and drizzle with remaining glaze.
- Serve with grilled pineapple if desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.