Contributed by Indiancuisineandculture Y-Group
- 1 pineapple
- 1 pint fresh sliced strawberries
- 2 bananas sliced
- 2 kiwi fruits peeled and sliced
- 1 x 11-oz can mandarin oranges, reserve juice
- ¼ cup honey
- juice of 1 lime
- coconut flakes
- fresh mint leaves
- Cut pineapple in half lengthwise.
- Dice pineapple and discard hard core that runs through the center of pineapple.
- Combine pineapple, strawberries, bananas, kiwi and mandarin oranges together in a large bowl.
- To make dressing combine juice drained from mandarin oranges, about one half cup, honey and lime juice together, shake well.
- Pour over fruit and toss.
- Place in pineapple shells and sprinkle with coconut and garnish with mint leaves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.