This is another family recipe. This is also very good. Hope you enjoy.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (4 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green peppers
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon lowery seasoning salt
- chopped nuts
- Mix all ingredients very well.
- Chill mixture for about 20 minutes.
- Then form into 2 balls and roll into chopped nuts, and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.