Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 4 to 6
- 4 to 6 chicken breast halves, boned and skinned
- ⅓ cup flour
- ½ tbsp salt
- ⅛ tbsp pepper
- ⅛ tbsp paprika
- 6 tbsp oil, divided
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ⅓ cup chopped green or red bell pepper
- ½ tbsp dry mustard
- ¾ tbsp soy sauce
- 1½ cups pineapple juice
- Cut chicken into bite sized chunks.
- Roll in flour that has been seasoned with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Sauté in 5 tbsp of oil until lightly brown.
- Place in a 2 quart greased casserole dish.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil to pan and sauté garlic, onion and green pepper for 5 minutes.
- Add mustard, soy sauce, chili sauce and pineapple juice.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour over chicken and bake, covered in a preheated 350°F oven for 45 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.