This quick appetizer features cream cheese and pineapple.
- Whip the cream cheese with a hand-mixer until light and creamy.
- Add pineapple and mix well.
- Decrust the bread and cut into desired shapes.
- Spread cheese mixture on bread generously
- Makes approx. 100 small open-face sandwiches
- Instead of cutting and decrusting the bread, just spread the pineapple and cream-cheese mixture generously on slices.
Contributed by: Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.