This recipe came from the family collection of the Decker Estate in Elmo, Texas.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 cups lime juice
- 2 cups tequila
- 2 cups triple sec
- 2½ cups fresh pineapple juice
- fresh pineapple slices for garnish
- Combine lime juice, tequila, triple sec and pineapple juice.
- Fill a cocktail shaker half way with ice and fill ⅔ full with margarita mixture.
- Shake for 30 seconds and pour into glasses.
- Decorate with fresh pineapple slices and serve ice cold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.