- 1 cup pineapple juice (canned)
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup white rum
- 3 cups fresh pineapple
- 1 tbsp pistachio nuts, coarsely chopped
- Simmer first two ingredients until sugar dissolves and a syrup is formed, add rum and cool.
- Cut pineapple into ½-inch dice.
- Pour the pineapple rum sauce over the pineapple.
- Marinate for several hours.
- Place 1 scoop mango ice cream in a 6-oz wineglass.
- Top with 3 to 4 oz pineapple rum mixture.
- Garnish with pistachio nuts.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.