- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Serves: 28 – 30
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a baking pan with non-fat cooking spray.
- Spread wings in pan then bake for 50 minutes or until skins are crispy.
- In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, corn starch, ginger, and red pepper flakes and heat over medium heat.
- Stir in the pineapple juice, broth, soy sauce and bell pepper then stir until combined.
- Cover and let simmer for 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Using a pastry brush, brush wings with the glaze on all sides then continue to bake for another 10 minutes.
- Place wings in a serving tray with the remaining glaze in a small serving bowl as extra dip.