- 1 pkg. of gelatin dessert mix (Jell-O, whatever flavour strikes your fancy)
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 300 ml of heavy cream
- 1 tin of crushed pineapple
- Make Jell-O with the boiling water and drained juice of pineapple.
- Put this in fridge to set.
- Whip the cream.
- Put pineapple in cream and fold.
- When Jell-O is nearly set, beat it with an egg beater.
- Fold Jell-O into whipped cream.
- Then place in fridge overnight.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.