- 1 kg rice
- 6 chicken legs
- 3 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons mixed dried herbs
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 200 ml vegetable oil
- 1¼ kg tomatoes, cut in slices
- 2 large onions, cut in slices
- 2 cans tomato purée
- The rice 6 cooks minutes in boiling water with salt. Set aside.
- The chicken legs set-up with half of the cayenne pepper, half of the dried herbs, half of black pepper, half of white pepper, salt to taste and sufficient water to just cover.
- Cook the chicken for 30 – 40 minutes in a covered pan.
- Heat the oil in a pan.
- Scoop the chicken legs from soup and fry them until golden.
- Take them from the pan and set aside and keep them warm.
- Place half of the tomatoes and half of the onions in the same oil.
- Add the chicken legs, with half of the tomato purée.
- Check and adjust seasoning, then allow to finish cooking, approx. 25 minutes, stirring from time to time.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and 500 ml water in another large pan and bring whole slowly to boil.
- Stir the rice in, leaving it on the lowest possible heat and softly cook the rice (approx 6 minutes).
- Serving tips: scoop and green cabbage for example with the chicken legs, the sauce and steamed serves the rice on a warm scale.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.