- 2 cups chopped cooked meat
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Mix all dough ingredients well and knead it with hand, then keep it in refrigerator for an hour.
- Fry chopped onion in butter. Make cubes of egg.
- Combine fried onion, meat, egg, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle flour over counter or pastry board. Roll out dough evenly into a thin layer (rectangle).
- Along one edge, place teaspoons of filling 4 inches from edge and four inches apart, and fold over the dough to cover the filling.
- Cut out semi-circles of filled dough with the edge of a cutter, pinch open edges tightly together so the filling not to come out.
- Brush top and edges of pastries with lightly beaten egg.
- Bake at 350°F on a greased sheet until light brown.
- Keep baked pastries in a bowl, covered with a towel, to keep the crusts soft.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.