For the pistachio basket:
- 250 grams pistachios
- 125 grams Sugar
To be mixed into a filling
- Put the pistachios into boiling water for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Drain, remove the skin by rubbing on a piece of cloth and grind into a powder.
- Mix the Sugar in 4 to 5 tablespoons of water and boil in a broad vessel until 2 threads consistency is achieved.
- Check the right consistency by dropping a few drops of syrup into cold water. It should form a soft ball when rolled between your fingers.
- Add the pistachio powder, mix well and allow it to cool.
- Roll out the pistachio dough and press into desired moulds.
- Store in a refrigerator.
- Unmould the pistachio baskets and fill a teaspoonful of the filling in each basket and Serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.