Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 25 to 26 minutes
- Serves: 4
- 1 lb (120 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts (3 - 4 breasts)
- ½ cup (120 ml) unsalted pistachios, shelled and coarsely chopped
- 1½ tbsp (22.5 ml) Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb Seasoning Blend, divided
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place pistachios on a plate, add 1 tbsp Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb Seasoning Blend and mix well.
- Coat chicken breasts with pistachio mixture.
- Heat olive oil in large non-stick skillet over medium heat, add chicken breasts and saute 3 - 4 minutes until brown.
- Turn chicken, sprinkle with remaining Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb Seasoning Blend and continue sauteing for another 3 - 4 minutes until brown.
- Place chicken breasts in baking dish and bake in oven at 375°F for 20 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving (4.7 oz / 132.8 g):
- 246 Calories | 44% of Calories from Fat | 12g Total Fat | 2g Saturated Fat | 9g Unsaturated Fat | 0g Trans Fat | 66mg Cholesterol | 75mg Sodium | 456mg Potassium | 4g Carbs | 2g Fiber | 30g Protein
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.