Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1 package Duncan Hines Butter Golden cake mix
- 1 cup flour
- 1 pkg. pistachio instant pudding
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup oil
- ½ cup chopped pistachio nuts
- 1 large chocolate bar chopped into chunks (optional)
- Sift flour with cake mix.
- Add instant pudding and mix.
- Add cake mixture to eggs and stir well.
- Next, add wet ingredients and stir well.
- Fold in nuts and/or chocolate chunks pour into greased muffin cups sprinkle sugar on top.
- Bake at 425°F for 15 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.