- 10 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch of basil leaves
- half a cup of extra virgin olive oil
- dash of salt
- ¼ cup of Parmegiano Reggiano
- Crush 10 cloves of garlic using a garlic press and place in a bowl suitable to be used as a pestle.
- Cover with a dash of salt attempt to remove the basil stems as much as possible.
- Chop the leaves into a julienne.
- Stir and crush into a combination using an ice scream scoop in the bowl, slowly adding the olive oil continue to stir in the Parmegiano until everything is well mixed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.