This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Gibson Estate in Quinlan, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup uncooked macaroni
- 6 ounces shrimp cooked and peeled
- ½ cup celery sliced
- ⅓ cup green bell pepper chopped
- 1 peach thinly sliced
- 1 nectarine thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2½ tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small garlic clove minced
- 4 pita pockets
- Cook the macaroni according to package directions then drain and rinse with cold water.
- Combine all the dressing ingredients in a medium bowl then add shrimp, celery, pasta and green pepper to the dressing.
- Mix gently then cover and refrigerate for several hours.
- Line pocket bread with fruit slices and fill with salad mixture.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.