Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Time to Make 40 minutes | 20 minutes Prep
- 6 Servings
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ lb bulk pork sausage
- 6 onion hamburger buns
- 18 slices cooked bacon
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- barbecue sauce
- ranch dressing
- Combine beef and sausage, mix well.
- Form six burger patties out of the meat mixture.
- Place in the refrigerator until chilled.
- Grill patties to well done, 170°F (there's pork in there!).
- Near the end of grilling, top each patty with a slice of provolone and a slice of cheddar to melt.
- Toast buns.
- Assemble burgers: bottom bun, BBQ sauce, burger, bacon, ranch dressing, top bun.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.