- 1 baked pizza (bread) shell (about 12 inches in diameter)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp dried basil
- 3 oz Canadian Bacon, diced (2/3 cup)
- 1 Genuine California avocado (8 ounces), diced
- 1 tomato (8 ounces), diced
- salt as needed
- 3 oz Monterey jack Cheese, shredded
Lightly sprinkle with salt.
Sprinkle Cheese over pizza.
Bake at 500 F until Cheese melts and lightly browns, about 10 minutes.
Cut into 8 wedges.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.