- 1 package active dry yeast
- 11/16 Cups very warm water
- ½ tsp Sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 ½ Tbsp vegetable oil or avocado oil
- 1 1/3 Cups unbleached white flour
- ½ Cup diced tomato
- 1 ¼ Cups shredded mozzarella Cheese
- 3 Tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1 Cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 2 California avocados, seeded, peeled and sliced
Knead until springy 8-10 minutes.
Placed in a greased bowl and turn dough to grease top.
Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled (40-45 minutes).
Bake in a pizza oven 8-10 minutes.
Place avocado slices in a pinwheel fashion. Serve.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.