Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Servings: 4
- 12 ounces Italian sausage, about 3 links, casing removed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup of your favorite pizza sauce
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon beef flavored bouillon granules
- 8 vegetables, suitable for stuffing, all of one kind or mix and match:
- Sauté the sausage until lightly browned and crumbled, about 5 minutes.
- Drain any excess oil.
- Add the chopped onions and peppers and continue to cook until they are softened, about 5 minutes.
- Then add pizza sauce and 1 cup of the grated cheese.
- Meanwhile, prepare the vegetables of choice by lightly brushing with oil, sprinkling with beef granules and baking on a cookie sheet in a 350°F oven for about 10 minutes.
- Place the stuffing in the baked veggies and top with grated cheese.
- Place back in the oven for 20 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.