From Menu and Recipes Week 6/17/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ lb. hamburger
- 1½ cup cooked macaroni
- 1 can pizza sauce
- 1 large package shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large package shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Fry and drain hamburger.
- Mix hamburger, macaroni and pizza sauce together.
- Place half of the hamburger mixture in the bottom of casserole dish.
- Place ½ pkg. of both cheeses over the top.
- Place remainder of hamburger mixture over cheese and top with remaining cheeses.
- Bake until bubbling and cheese is melted.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.