- 4 medium-large baking potatoes
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups small Broccoli florets
- 2 medium-sized carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 16-oz. jar natural pizza sauce
- 1 cup grated mozzarella or mozzarella-style nondairy Cheese
- Dried oregano, optional
1. Bake potatoes in microwave.
2. Steam vegetables in one saucepan until just tender. Drain. Put in food processor with pizza sauce; purée until very smooth.
3. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; arrange face up in heat-proof dish. Fluff with fork; spoon on as much sauce as each will hold. Spread 1/8 cup Cheese on each; add dash of oregano, if using. Microwave about 3 minutes, or until Cheese melts.