Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 12 servings.
- 1 tube pizza crust dough
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, minced
- 1½ cups marinara sauce
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe, cut into pieces
- ½ tsp hot pepper flakes
- ¾ cup ricotta cheese
- 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded fontina
- ½ cup sliced pepperoni
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Coat baking pan with nonstick spray.
- Roll out dough and fit into pan.
- Bake 12 minutes.
- Remove and let pan cool slightly.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in skillet.
- Add garlic and onion and cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in marinara and ½ tsp seasoning, heat 2 more minutes. Set aside.
- In a second skillet, heat remaining oil and broccoli and hot pepper flakes.
- Cook 10 minutes or until tender. Set aside.
- Stir together ricotta, parmesan and remaining seasoning.
- Spread marinara sauce over pizza crust.
- Drop spoonfuls of ricotta mixture over half the crust, sprinkle broccoli on top.
- Top with ⅓ cup mozzarella and all the fontina.
- Sprinkle ⅓ cup mozzarella on top of the other half of pizza.
- Top with half the pepperoni, then remaining mozzarella and remaining pepperoni on top of that.
- Bake 17 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.
- Serve with ranch dressing or hot sauce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.