Recipe courtesy Michael Chiarello
- Show: Easy Entertaining with Michael Chiarello
- Episode: Game Night
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jar olive tapenade (10 to 12 ounces)
- 12 ounces store-bought pizza dough or 2 dough rounds
- olive oil, for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- salt and pepper
- ¼ pound pecorino cheese, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Stir the garlic into the tapenade.
- Cut the dough rounds into 4 pieces (1½-ounce pieces) and roll those out to ⅛-inch (if possible, roll out to desired thickness by using a pasta machine).
- Cover the top of the rolled out dough with olive paste and garlic mixture.
- Drizzle each pizzetta with olive oil.
- Sprinkle the thyme and salt and pepper on top.
- Lay the pecorino on top of pizzetta.
- Place the pizzettas onto a lightly floured baking sheet.
- Bake them for 15 minutes or until light brown (a cracker like thinness and texture).
- Let cool for about 10 minutes, and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.