Hen with spinach or cabbage.
- a hen
- spinach or cabbage
- 1 cup walnuts
- dill and coriander to taste
- 5 – 6 spring onions
- 2 – 3 leaves salad
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon, saffron
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 pomegranate
- salt and pepper to taste
- Boil a hen.
- Detach the meat from the bones and cut it into small pieces.
- Prepare the seasoning: pound walnuts, then garlic, saffron, pepper and salt together.
- Finely shred dill, coriander, spring onion and salad leaves.
- Mix the mass, add pomegranate, vinegar and some broth.
- Season the hen pieces with the ready seasoning.
- Boil spinach or cabbage.
- Mince vegetables through a mincing machine.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.