- 1 lb beef, smoked or chicken
- 6 shallots, chopped
- 3 tomatoes
- 4 garden eggs
- 4 pts cold water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp red pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 medium sized onions
- Peel and wash onions and put it into a saucepan.
- Wash tomatoes, pepper and garden eggs, add to the onions and cover with cold water.
- Bring to the boil, cook till soft.
- Cut the meat into small pieces, wash and season with salt, garlic and chopped shallots.
- Add a little water, put it on the fire and allow to boil for about 10 minutes.
- Grind the cooked vegetables (tomatoes, pepper and onions) and add to the beef on the fire.
- Add remaining the water.
- Allow soup to simmer until meat is tender.
- Remove seeds and skin from the gardens eggs and serve separately serve hot with fufu.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.