- 3 ripe plantains
- 4 tbsp of butter
- ¼ lb cheddar cheese, cut in small squares
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- ¼ lb of chocolate
- Peel the plantains; cut them in half lengthwise without separating the two halves.
- In a large pot, melt the butter and brown the plantains.
- Fill the plantains with the cheese squares and put them back in the pot.
- Add ¼ lb of chocolate to the cheese.
- Sprinkle them with the sugar, and pour the milk over it.
- Add cinnamon.
- Place cover on pot and cook for 10 minutes on low.
- Uncover pot and continue cooking for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.