Plastos from Thessalia. For those who can't handle spreading a pastry sheet
- We wash the spinach, then finely cut it.
- We cut the leeks in round pieces.
- We mix leeks and spinach, pour salt in them and mix and them put aside.
- Ten minutes later, we squeeze them until their juices are removed.
- In the meantime, we pour the flour in a pot, add some salt and water, and create a mush.
- We add the cheese and stir well.
- We butter a baking pan and spread half of our mush on the bottom of it, with a spoon.
- We spread the vegetables on top of the mixture.
- We smear with olive oil and spread the rest of the mush on top of that, making sure the vegetables are properly covered.
- We pour olive oil on the surface and bake at 200°C, until it gets a rosy colour.
- We serve it hot.
- It goes great with yoghurt.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.