- 8 fresh corn on the cob (without husks)
- 2.2 pounds peeled Lima beans
- 8 potatoes
- 4 fresh quesillos (fresh Cheese), sliced
- 1/4 cup oil or butter to fry the Cheese
- 1 cup llajwa (spicy tomato and chili sauce)
- At the bottom of a large pot, put corn husks (more or less three inches high), and add boiling water until covering them. Place the pot over high heat. As soon as the water boils, add the corn and the Lima beans separated by corn husks. Let it boil for twenty-five minutes more or less.
- Add the washed potatoes and cover with more corn husks. Let it boil for another twenty minutes, or until all vegetables are cooked.
- In a large pan heat oil over high heat. Fry Cheese slices until golden. Do not let them burn.
- In each plate, serve one corn on the cob, Lima beans, one Potato and slices of fried Cheese. Add llajwa is desired.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.