Chicken rice casserole
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Trading Secrets
- 1 cup rice
- 1 chicken, cut up (3 lbs)
- 1 can mushroom soup (10 oz)
- 1 pt. Lipton onion soup
- 2 soup cans water
- Put uncooked rice in bottom of baking dish.
- Place chicken pieces on top.
- Sprinkle with onion soup.
- Top with mixed soup and water.
- Bake 20 minutes at 400°F.
- Lower temperature to 350°F for 1 hour longer.
- Substitute ¼ cup white wine for water.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.