- 4 ounces heavy cream
- 2 stalks rhubarb, thinly sliced
- 4 red plums, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 mango, peeled and roughly chopped
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp + 3 tbsp sugar
- 3 ounces water
- 4 corn tortillas
- In a large sauté pan, saute the rhubarb and plums in butter until soft.
- When soft add the fresh cilantro and ¼ cup sugar.
- Allow this to cook for 15 minutes, lower heat and cook for an additional 3 minutes and transfer to bowl to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, place the cream and 2 tablespoons of sugar and whip until firm, about 5 minutes.
- For the sauce, mix the mango, 3 tablespoons of sugar and water in a blender until smooth.
- In the center of a tortilla add 3 ounce of rhubarb plum mix and fold tortilla over in half.
- Crisp the tortilla in a non-stick pan for 30 seconds on each side.
- Place in center of plate and sprinkle with mango sauce and dollop with a spoonful of whipped cream.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.