- 4 mackerels
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 20 g of butter
- 25 cl of white wine
- 50 cl of water
- 20 cl of vinegar of hard cider
- Begin by raising the nets of mackerels of the 2 sides. Ebarbez lightly sides.
- Now, make swimming, that is to say the bouillon which is going to serve for poaching mackerels.
- Pick onions, then carrots (with a canneleur), give them a small decor. Put a little butter to be melted, incorporate onions and carrots, add a little salt. At the end of 2 - 3 minutes, incorporate the white wine, cook some minutes, then incorporate water (a half a litre) and cook during 10-15 minutes.
- During this time, put the mackerel in a spread with butter dish of baking. If mackerels are a bit big, cut again them in 2, before putting them in the dish. Dispose it in the dish, separated well, salt it and add pepper. Clean off.
- Pour very hot swimming over, by hitting in a light boiling, pour the vinegar of hard cider, over for made brew. Leave another 2 - 3 minutes of baking. Decorate with the dill. It is a dish which must be served lukewarm.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.