Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings of Poached Salmon with Dill Horseradish Sauce.
- 1 cup dill fronds
- 1 scallion, cut up
- ½ cup each mayonnaise and sour cream
- 1 tbsp each horseradish and cider vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Bring vinegar and 1 inch water to a boil in a skillet.
- Add salmon, reduce heat until water simmers, cover and cook 10 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- Put sauce ingredients in a food processor, process until dill and scallions are finely chopped.
- Remove fish to serving plates.
- Serve with the sauce and a side of green beans.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.